Do you want to make your celebration more memorable by renting a bouncy castle? Indeed, this is a good concept. The bouncy castle is the most popular entertainment equipment for children at any event, whether it is a birthday party, a fundraising event, a school fun day, or a barbecue party. However, you should be aware that there are certain safety concerns connected with bouncy castles that you should be aware of.
To ensure that bouncy castles are as safe as possible for children who will be using them at your event, you must take the hazards connected with bouncy castles very seriously before hiring them. The following are practical suggestions for using a bouncy castle safely, provided for your assistance and advice. As you choose the bouncy castle for kids you need to be specific of the below mentioned matters.
- Always rent a bouncy castle from a business that is well-known and dependable in the bouncy castle industry.
- To ensure that the bouncy castle is properly put up and operated during the event, request that the rental business send personnel to do so.
- The only time you should manage the bouncy castle on your own is if the rental business has supplied you with documented safety instructions and an operating manual.
- Choose the kind and size of bouncy castle for your event based on the number of people that will be using it, the venue, and the weather. This will assist you in selecting the most appropriate bouncy castle for the customers.
- Check the label on the bouncy castle to ensure that it was built in accordance with British safety standards and regulations before purchasing.
If the bouncy castle was produced more than a year or two ago, be certain that it has been checked by a professional who is registered with the Inflatable Play Inspection Association.
- When there is a lot of wind or rain, don’t let the youngsters play with the bouncy castle.
- Ascertain that the route leading to the bouncy castle is safe and free of obstacles.
- Keep the bouncy castle away from fences and overhead power wires to ensure it is safe for children.
For the best results, use a surface that is level and flat for the bouncy castle installation
Someone from your event management team or rental business should be responsible for keeping an eye on the children who are playing on a jumping castle in order to prevent any accidents. The person in charge of keeping an eye on the children who are playing on a bouncy castle must ensure that the bouncy castle is not overloaded with children. He must make every effort to prevent an uncontrolled conduct that may result in harm from occurring.
- The number of children who can fit inside the bouncy castle at one time should not be more than the maximum allowed by the rental business.
- Allowing any child to play in the jumping castle who is not of appropriate age should be prohibited.
- Children should not be allowed to eat while jumping on the bouncy castle.
In order to ensure that the bouncy castle is safe for everyone, hard items such as pens, shoes, jewelry, buckles, and other fasteners should not be permitted.